𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩: 10 mins Cook: 25-30 mins
𝗪𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃
• 7 oz. (300g) chicken breast
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• scant 1⁄2 cup (100g) rice
• 2 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1/2 red onion, chopped
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 3/8 cup (100g) sweetcorn, drained
• 1⁄2 cup (100g) red kidney beans, drained
• 1 tomato, peeled, chopped • 1 avocado, stone removed, flesh diced
• 1 tbsp. lime
• 1⁄2 chilli, chopped
• handful coriander, chopped
* 1 tsp. oregano
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1 tsp. ground cumin
* 1/2 tsp. chilli flakes
𝗪𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎
Chop the chicken into cubes, season with salt, pepper, spices and crushed garlic.
Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging, drain, and transfer onto a plate and to cool.
Heat the oil in the pan over medium-high heat, and fry the chicken for about 3-4 minutes.
Add in the chopped onion and diced peppers and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Next add the drained corn, beans and the cooked rice, mix well and cook for another 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, and add the peeled and diced tomato, mix.
To serve, divide the rice between plates, top with avocado